Sonoma Jet Center
The principals of Hochberg Aviation Management own and operate Sonoma Jet Center at the Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa, California. Under their management, Sonoma Jet Center has:
- Achieved industry recognition as the inaugural recipient of the NATA Above and Beyond Award. The Above and Beyond Award winner is is presented in recognition of FBOs that demonstrate extraordinary community outreach, excellence in customer service and a commitment to safety.
- Achieved IS-BAH Stage II certification. IS-BAH contains a set of global industry best practices for business aircraft ground handlers and features, at its core, a Safety Management System (SMS). IS-BAH Stage II Certification is the second of three levels of the highest possible safety standards that an FBO can have. IS-BAH Stage II certification demonstrates Sonoma Jet Center’s commitment to safety and innovation for customers, employees, and the public at large.
- Grown annual general aviation fuel gallons from 650,000 to 2.3 million.
- Increased hangar space from 11,000 square feet to over 55,000 square feet
Carlsbad Jet Center
Hochberg Aviation Management manages Carlsbad Jet Center at the McClellan – Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, California for a real estate holding arm of a pension fund.
- Overseen over $8MM of terminal and office finish out, hangar renovation, and ramp repair.
- Grown annual general aviation fuel gallons
- Achieved IS-BAH Stage I certification.